GNOC Report Co-ordinator, 12 months, Glasgow
Systal is a dynamic and innovative technology solutions provider that prides itself on the ability to deliver tailored solutions to meet business aspirations and challenges. We predominately work within the UK marketplace and our flexible can do attitude for our customers has lead us to deliver support services into every continent.
Due to expansion we currently have a need for a Global Network Operations Reporting Co-ordinator. The co-ordinator will be the focal point for supplying reports across the service, using multiple systems to create daily, weekly and monthly service and historical trending reports.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Collating data from multiple systems, in line with Service levels, but also on an ad hoc basis
- Provide both internal and customer facing reports.
- Ability to analyse and understand requirements given to them and transfer into a report.
- Ability to be able to describe their work and the process used to gather data
- Be able to prioritise tasks to accordance with service level agreements.
- Be able to own a task to ensure successful hand off to another customer team or 3rd party
- Work as part of the IT team to identify service improvements to process and procedure.
- Proactively identify, own and escalate any issue or problem that could affect customer experience
- Seeking to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Must be detail focused.
- Experience of IT working practices.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working as part of a team