Pro-Sapien is looking for talented Student Developers to join our team.
If you have a passion for technology, strong communication skills and are a fast learner, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your skillset and join a fun, talented, and motivated team.
We have full-time 12 month placements available, starting in mid-2024.
Pro-Sapien's EHS Management Software on Microsoft 365 helps some of the world’s leading firms increase EHS visibility, efficiency, and engagement, so they can keep their employees safe and the environment cared for.
Joining the Pro-Sapien team means being surrounded by people with a can-do attitude, dedicated to disrupting the industry while cultivating a fantastic experience for clients and colleagues alike.
Pro-Sapien products are based on the Microsoft platform and deployed by leading global brands from Chicago to Hong Kong. The largest organisations in the world depend on Microsoft Azure and 365 for deploying their business solutions. Thus, development skills for these platforms are in demand and at the cutting edge of software development.
You will gain experience with some of the top IT skills in demand, including:
· Industry standard frameworks such as AngularJS, React and Entity Framework
· Hands-on experience with SOLID principles and Object-Oriented development on a large scale
· Building real-world business solutions on the Microsoft Cloud (Azure and 365)
· Development with the latest Microsoft DevOps and Visual Studio platforms
Your day-to-day activities will include delivery of new product features, producing high-quality documentation, and testing upcoming releases.
In addition to technical skills, you will gain invaluable experience of modern software development in industry, including agile methodologies.
You will be assigned a senior developer as your mentor and will work with all members of the development team during your time with us.
Skills / Experience
Candidates should have some experience in the following from their studies:
· Software development in any object-oriented language e.g., C# or Java
· Database development (using a database system based on SQL).
· As well as technical skills, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
· Attention to detail and commitment to quality
· Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities
We are flexible on where our staff work, whether at home or in our Glasgow city centre office. Most employees choose a combination.
Pro-Sapien is a friendly, supportive environment where you’ll be listened to, valued, and encouraged to grow. You’ll be part of a small team achieving big things in the global EHS industry, making an impact with meaningful work. Learn more about life at Pro-Sapien here: Our Culture & Values
Apply online now to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with Pro-Sapien