Forgein Language Specialist (Starting Aug 2017 as paid Intern) Various - looking for German, French, Italian, Spanish and Arabic
About the Company
VoucherCart is a global voucher sales engine used by Restaurants, Hotels, Beauty Salon & Spa, Leisure & Recreation and retail businesses to sell their products and services as Gift Cards, eVouchers and Coupons online. As a plug-and-play SaaS software tool, businesses can subscribe to create, promote and sell quickly and easily using pre-scheduled automated promotion via their Websites, email and Social Media. We are seeking to build a multi-lingual team to represent our business in Europe and other global territories from our base in Edinburgh.
Starting as a paid intern you will:
● Gain a deep understanding of what VoucherCart is and how best to describe it in semantic (keyword) terms to prospective customers via digital channels in the language in which you will be working, for SEO, Paid Advertising and Marketing Communications.
● Provide translation of core system files, customer facing website pages and marketing materials from English > German, French, Spanish, Italian or Arabic
● Work with the team on a range of tasks as required which may include but not limited to:
○ Approaching target partner organisations to introduce the VoucherCart platform (Resellers, Technology and Referral Partners)
○ Selling directly to prospective customers in your target territory via email introduction, telephone calls and scheduled on-line VoucherCart system demonstrations.
○ Providing language text for marketing ads/graphics and marketing texts.
○ Provide Customer Boarding and Support as required in your specialist language
You will be responsible for Regional Marketing activities which involve mapping and contacting target partner organisations in the territory in which you will be working. Namely and in approximate order of importance businesses working with:
● Hotels ● Restaurants
● Spa, Beauty, Health and Wellness Businesses
● Leisure and recreation Businesses
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be interviewing from Monday 21st August, so early application is advised.