Campaign Executive, Glasgow, 12 months
About the role
Adimo are seeking a Campaign Executive to set up and manage campaigns for our roster of household-name clients.
You will work closely with all areas of our business from Product to Client Services and through to Development; giving you maximum exposure to all areas of the company.
You will be digitally savvy and looking to make a career within a thriving Martech business. Organised, thorough, motivated and ready to learn, your attention to detail is second to none.
Responsible for planning, developing and implementing bespoke client campaigns on behalf of brands including KitKat, Pepsi and Fever-Tree, you will be used to producing work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Sitting within the Product team you will work closely with the Development and Account Management teams to setup and implement pixel-perfect campaigns that thrill clients and their customers.
- Build, create and harness all internal relationships and communications to ensure smooth delivery of client campaigns
- Innovate and develop new ideas to impress and excite clients with progressive, lateral thinking
- Interpret analytics data to make key recommendations to improve client campaigns and performance
- Assist in content planning and activity management of social accounts
- Our talented team eat, sleep and breathe innovative technology; therefore, you must be digitally savvy
- Proactive self-starter who is motivated to seek answers, generate ideas and develop new skills within the Digital world
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Cross-functional capabilities – ability to be hands-on with all teams: sales, account management, marketing, product and development.
- Energy and motivation to enjoy a fast-paced start up environment.
- An outstanding can-do attitude.
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Keen to learn, eager to soak up all training offered to you within our business
What would sweeten the deal?
- Degree in Marketing (or similar within Digital/Social Media)
- Experience working within an agency environment and similar role
- An ability to work to deadlines and KPI’s
- A keen interest in monitoring and reporting on market trends
- Experience with FMCG clients
To apply, please contact us with your CV, name and Campaign Executive in the email title to email@example.com