About to graduate or already have?
Are you looking for a graduate/junior software developer position? Recent e-Placement Scotland supporter company CitNOW may have just the opportunity for you?
CitNOW provides a range of app-based video solutions to answer business challenges in the automotive industry.
Last year we helped dealers record nearly 12 million videos for their customers. We are the world’s leading provider of video to the automotive industry, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe and have been listed in the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 for the past 3 years running.
As of December 2019, there are over 10,000 live installations of CitNOW in Dealerships worldwide. Our first customer was automotive giant BMW and today, our video services answer business challenges for over 44 car manufacturers across Europe.
To date over 27 million CitNOW videos have been produced and we are operational in 55 countries, in 25 languages and we have over 85,000 registered users.
CitNOW currently have a permanent opportunity based in Stirling, starting in ideally January 2020 what’s more the role can be flexible to accommodate a student part time during their final year of study!
With a starting salary of up to £28,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits package such as; Private Healthcare with cashplan, Life Cover, Discounted Gym memberships and more…
They are looking for a developer that is passionate about writing code, learning new and exciting technologies as well as delivering in a fast paced business. Working within the team, you will be involved in challenging projects using various technologies, delivering solutions for the business.
What you will be doing:
Develop and implement new product features. Full lifecycle development and maintenance of software applications
● Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
● Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review.
● Playing a key role in the design, testing and maintenance of our software system. The programs you create are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide better service.
● Maintaining the system once it is up and running
● Adhere to design and software development standards. Maintain up to date knowledge of software development disciplines and best practices.
● Provide technical support to QA and Operations during QA periods and production pushes.
● Prioritise daily activities to accomplish assignments.
● Be able to work on your own initiative
● Software design patterns
● Working knowledge of MySQL and relational database
● Self-motivated problem solver
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Computer Science degree or equivalent required
● Eye for detail and identifying problems
● University degree (2:1 or above) in a relevant subject, e.g. Computer Science
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact their HR team via email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on CitNOW can be found by visiting their website: https://www.citnow.com/