Do you have what it takes?
At Cashfac we look for the best and brightest. We are transforming an organisation, a culture and the technology stack and we need the best talent around to accelerate that journey. What you get out of it? Using your talents to introduce new technologies, new ways of working and solving challenging problems on our flagship product. You will have the opportunity to influence the implementation of these technologies as they are being introduced. If you like to take the bull by the horns and are talented enough to be able to tame the beats, we want you! Our product is global and you will have the opportunity to work direct with colleagues around the globe. If you are passionate about software development and are the type of person who not only works in software but considers it a hobby then come talk to us.
.NET and SQL experience required. We are hiring at all levels from Graduate entry to Senior developer. In each role our requirements differ only by the degree of experience. Graduates who have limited experience but can demonstrate solid foundations in other languages are more than welcome to apply (we want your talent and adaptability over your language specific experience). More senior roles we of course want you to have earned your stripes in these technologies, but again we want your exceptional programming brain.
- The leading provider of cash management solutions to many of the largest businesses and to local government.
- An essential and proud partner to seven of the top global banks.
- The fastest growing cash management software solution.
- The most successful developer of cash management solutions on Cloud.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass the Cashfac standard background check.
How to apply
To apply, please specify which role you are applying for, and send your cover letter and CV to Leigh Dastey, Head of Delivery - email@example.com.