Software Development Summer Internship - Summer 2020 - Glasgow
Do you love to program and generate high-quality code? Does working on a team of top-notch developers sound exciting to you? Our industry-leading software is developed by some of the most talented programmers in the world. As a Software Development Intern, you would be working on a project related to the design and development of SAS software for new and existing products. Fraud Analytics, Data Management, Machine Learning, AI, IoT Analytics, these are just a few of products being developed at SAS. Be an integral part of the development process.
What are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in an accredited UK University seeking an undergraduate degree in relevant Software Engineering, Computing Science or related subject.
- Programming experience - So you know how to code and stuff.
- This is a minimum 10-week internship, so you must be able to work for all of Summer 2020.
- Students must not be graduating prior to the beginning of the internship and be enrolled to return to University after the internship ends.
What type of skills do we prefer?
- Linux, Unix, or Windows would be great.
- Web development experience is a plus
- If you know SAS programming - that’s a bonus!
- Teamwork - with a dash of independence.
- Leadership - you sit in the front row of the class.
- Emails - you must know how to write them.
- Talking - you must do it effectively.
Apply online now to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with SAS.