Service Operations Intern – 3 Months Summer 23 – Full Time – Edinburgh/Glasgow
Summer Intern position in the Service Operations team from May to August 2023.
Job Description Summary
A key role support role within our Service Operations team.
Join us for the summer as an intern working in the Service Operations teams. The Service Operations team plays an important role in the support of the tools which are utilised by the Security Operations and Development & Delivery Engineering teams.
What you will be doing...
- Assist in delivery of key services within the Service Operations team.
- Plan and maintain own schedule with overall priorities assigned by the Senior Manager.
- Deliver assigned tasks and participate in the assurance process.
- Monitor SIEM (Security Information Event Management) toolsets, highlight any potential issues
and report them to the team.
- Assess issues in relation to the SIEM and other monitoring toolsets.
- Participate in the tuning and revalidation process for existing threat monitoring rules to required
- Investigate and resolve incident records in line with business requirements.
- Participate in service and process management meetings.
- Support the culture of continuous improvement through generating and developing new or
improved ways of working.
- Investigate and respond to incoming service requests to team mailbox.
- Generate weekly and monthly management information reports and maintain associated
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Studying towards a qualification in a Cyber Security discipline, ideally in 3rd of 4th year.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Screening
Apply online now to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with Lloyds Banking Group