Marketing Strategy Executive – 12 Months – Part Time – Predominately remote with some Scottish Travel and overnight stays expected.
About the Company:
Do you want to work for an innovating and exciting tech for good company who are on the cusp of delivering something never seen before?
DeepMiner eliminates data inefficiencies and inconsistencies caused by Data Silos, saving time and effort in managing multi-source data. We manage and remove duplicate, outdated, or inaccurate data to improve decision-making and prevent costly mistakes.
About the role:
We are a fast-growing deep tech start-up looking for a talented Marketing Strategy Executive to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive growth and increase brand awareness. You will work closely with our leadership team to create and implement marketing plans that align with our business objectives and position us as a leader in the industry.
You will work closely with our decision makers providing you the chance to really get your ideas heard, what’s more is we don’t expect you to get things right first time, we are looking for someone who will take risks to ensure we find the marketing approach that works best to showcase our business. We are looking for someone who can help us make videos, podcasts, update website copy and help us understand how we can tap into our target audience.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Development and execution of marketing strategies that drive growth and increase brand awareness
- Conduct market research and analyse industry trends to identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with the rest if the team to create and implement marketing plans
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including social media, email, and digital advertising to name a few.
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed
- Manage budgets and allocate resources to maximize ROI
You will hold or be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field and have the following skills:
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Proficiency in marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, and social media advertising
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment screening.
If you are passionate about marketing and want to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we would love to hear from you.
Apply online now with your CV, a cover letter, and examples of your work to start your e-Placement Scotland Journey with DeepMiner.