Graduate Placement - Marketing: 12 months, Glasgow, September 2017
Pro-Sapien is looking for a bright, innovative and driven marketing graduate to join our growing team in Glasgow.
If you’ve got a flare for content creation, strong communication skills and are a fast-learner, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your skillset and become a valued team player.
The right candidate will assist in growing Pro-Sapien within global marketplaces. To achieve this, we require someone for 1 year to undertake the following –
- Improve company presence on social media
- Develop and manage content for the company blog
- Review and execute SEO strategy
- Utilise Google Analytics further than is currently achieved
- Understand Pro-Sapien’s USPs in the marketplace and how best to promote them
- Placement Objectives
- Stronger presence in our markets, especially in North America
- Better understanding of potential clients’ problems and desired solutions
- Establishing Pro-Sapien as a trusted source of educational content to potential clients
- Increased organic (but high quality) traffic to Pro-Sapien website
- Increased turnover
Directly reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be working within campaign schedules and will be expected to manage your own tasks, time and deadlines. You’ll be committed to producing the highest quality of work, paying attention to detail and working with colleagues to achieve excellence.
Your day-to-day activities will include managing Pro-Sapien’s communications through social media, content on the blog, press releases, and mailing lists, all to aid new business opportunity generation. Other activities will include developing and maintaining a sound SEO strategy, planning webinars, and building the company brand within a rapidly growing worldwide marketplace. You’ll be involved in many aspects of digital marketing, making this a great opportunity to skill up and progress within a trusted company delivering world class solutions to an international client base.
Marketing related (Communications, Media, Advertising, Journalism, etc.) Bachelor or Master’s degree with a minimum achieved grade of 2:1
Skills / Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take initiative/show leadership
- Fast learner with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable interest in digital/technology
- Understanding of lead generation techniques
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Relevant work experience in digital marketing or journalism
- Experience with software/tools such as:
- Google Analytics
- Social media (for business)
- City Centre Location
- Fun, friendly work atmosphere
- Excellent prospects with high growth business
- Vibrant working environment
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Hands-on training and support
- Fast career progression for the right candidate
As part of the ScotGrad Graduate Placement Programme, you will have access to a tailored graduate sales, social media and marketing training skills course. ScotGrad placements also offer a unique opportunity to connect with a vast network of graduates and ScotGrad alumni. All graduates appointed through the programme are encouraged to make use of the ScotGrad LinkedIn group to communicate with other ScotGrad participants, learn about any professional development opportunities and build up a professional network.
Location: Glasgow, UK
Planned interview date: End August 2017
This placement may result in a permanent employment afterwards
Preferred start date: End September 2017
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL APPLICATIONS ARE HANDLED EXTERNALLY BY SCOTGRAD.