eLearning Developer, Aberdeen, 12 months, starting June 2019
About the company
20/20 is a leading project management training and development company based in Westhill, Aberdeen with a global Client base in the Oil & Gas, Engineering & Construction, Utilities, Nuclear and Transport Sectors. Our courses are accredited by The Association for Project Management (APM), Project Management Institute (PMI) and leading Sector bodies such as The Engineering & Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB).
Our development team have developed a range of eLearning, blended and classroom courses and we are experiencing a rapid increase in demand for more on-line content.
About the role
The role is an eLearning Developer, working with the latest eLearning technologies to create world-class, engaging learning content using the best on-line instruction design techniques.
You will work as part of a small team, gaining experience in the development of commercial eLearning products, working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to apply on-line learning design techniques to new and existing courses.
- Currently studying towards a Computer Science / I.T.-related degree – penultimate/final year
- Passionate about eLearning
- Able to take ownership for projects and work to time limits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work as part of a team
- Articulate experience
- Storyline experience
- On-line learning creation experience
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get involved in challenging projects
- Well organised administration skills
- Inspired and curious
- Reliable and dependable
Apply now with a CV and cover letter to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with 2020 Project Management