Digital Marketing – 6-12 Months – Full Time – Remote
About the company
Calba specialises in agile transformations. They provide agile coaching, training and practitioner services to a wide range of organisations. They also provide public agile training from their offices in Edinburgh, and remotely.
About the role
Calba currently have an opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing student to join their organisation for an initial 6-month period on a full-time basis. The position offers remote working during lockdown and a mix of remote and onsite working going forward.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a wide range of marketing experience and make a real difference in a small organisation.
You will play a key role in further developing Calba’s marketing strategy and delivering many aspects of it.
You will be taught agile frameworks/tools (scrum, kanban, jira, trello) to manage your work. Your work will be prioritised based on business needs and selected from a range of activities:
- Develop and execute social media and email campaigns, including the creation of graphics and copy
- Proactively interact with prospects, leads and respond to comments/questions
- Liaise with Calba’s marketing partners/channels
Marketing Design & Content
- Review existing marketing design and content - Calba website, partner websites/platforms and print
- Propose and implement improvements, including refresh of website (using WordPress)
- Co-ordinate with other specialists (e.g., website developers) as necessary
- Plan marketing for upcoming events/conferences, attend them, and follow-up with attendees
Market Research & Analytics
- Interact with clients and associates to understand market trends, challenges, opportunities, collate client feedback and develop case studies
- Implement analytics for marketing campaigns and website, including SEO
- Review and use analytical data to inform future marketing activities
- Develop a simple CRM system in Hubspot
- Migrate current data to Hubspot
- Keep Hubspot populated and use to support marketing strategy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional English, impeccable grammar and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot
- Previous experience of working on email and social media campaigns
- Customer service/or sales experience
- Knowledge of developing and managing website content using WordPress
- Understanding of SEO and how to improve
- Knowledge of developing great written and visual content
- Good graphic design skills using Photoshop
Key Behaviours Required:
- Be open and honest
- Be able to self-manage and take initiative
- Know your own abilities and skills, and when to seek help
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Be innovative, creative and bring fresh ideas
- Excellent organisational skills and reliable
Apply online now with a detailed cover letter to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with Calba