During this busy period we are currently looking for a full-time Data Analyst to work on a temporary basis within our Glasgow office. Clear Returns works with large retail companies across the EU and the Data Analyst will be tasked with drawing insights from our extensive set of retail data to benefit our customers, the broader retail industry, and help make our product the best in the field. Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience manipulating data to derive meaningful information and insights.
- Generate (through SQL queries) and analyze large data sets for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Generate retail industry insights from large sets of retail data.
- Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify and analyse trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Assist with ad-hoc numerical modeling requests.
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail with regard to both numerical (spreadsheet) and presentation precision and elegance
- Strong understanding of and sensitivity towards data integrity and cleanliness
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required. SQL query knowledge strongly preferred.
- Skilled at working with spreadsheets and data visualization
- Ability to glean actionable insights from large data sets and find the story within the data
- Proven track record as a resourceful self-starter who is creative and comfortable working cross-functionally
- Ability to work collaboratively, yet comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Google Analytics experience
- Python, R, or other data manipulation language
- Familiarity with Big Data languages/tools
This is a temporary assignment that we expect to last between 4-6 weeks.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com