Web Developer, Part-time, Glasgow, April 2019
About the company
A creative design and brand development consultancy with almost 30 years of experience, Lawrence Creative takes pride in its customer relationship approach to its clients. Offering strong account and project management capabilities combined with effective design solutions we make sure our clients' requirements are achieved through design for print, digital, advertising or event management.
About the role
We are looking for a student with excellent HTML, CSS, JS and PHP knowledge and experience of building responsive websites and developing website add-ons and widgets. The role will also include inputting website content using a content management system. Applicants should be able to provide examples of their website/programming work and should have an eye for design. The successful candidate will work alongside our design team to take visuals through to working websites.
Ideally, we’d like someone with knowledge of the following areas:
- HTML, HTML5
- Design flair
- Responsive web design knowledge using Bootstrap
- Knowledge of responsive design standards
- Strong problem solving skills
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Past experience of working with CMS platforms
- Available to work from 9am to 5pm in our office, 1 or 2 days a week on a flexible basis
Apply now to start your e-Placement journey with Lawrence Creative.