Web Designer Placement, Edinburgh
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3+ months (open-ended)
Rate of pay: £10 per hour
About the company
Good-Loop is a platform that puts video ads on websites.
But: if you watch one of our ads, the advertiser gives half the money to charity.
We currently serve 1.6m ad impressions a month, with clients including Unilever, Kit-Kat, and Canon. Last year we raised over £200,000 for good causes – such as medical aid, educating children, helping the homeless, tackling mental health issues. We are turning ads from a nuisance to be blocked, into a shared positive moment (which works better for the advertiser too). Our company mission is to make ethical more profitable.
About the role
The role is to lead web-design work – making our websites and widgets pop and sing online. You'd help in the creative process and in the implementation.
You can see a demo of our core ad-unit here: https://demo.good-loop.com
You should be aged whatever, with a positive attitude.
- Great graphic design skills
- ...including web-design aspects, such as the use of animation.
- Knowledge of html and css
- Experience with a graphics tool (your choice)
- Able to take the initiative and work autonomously to complete tasks
- Able to communicate well in a number of styles
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workloads
- Can-do attitude and fast learner
- Ability to work with, and as a part of, a team
- Experience working in: a start-up, a tech company, advertising or marketing.
- Strong academic background
How to apply
Please include a cover letter along with your CV, which answers the following questions:
- Please can you provide links to example work (include hobby and art projects if possible).
- What graphics tools do you use?
Apply now to start your e-Placement journey with Good-Loop today.