Research Administrator - Part - Time (Initially 3-6 Months) - £10 per hour (16 hours per week, immediate start available)
Based at ScotlandIS, Oracle Campus, Blackness Road, Springfield, Linlithgow, EH49 7LR
About the role
The trade body for the digital technologies industry, ScotlandIS represents over 300 Software, Telecomms, IT and digital agency businesses throughout Scotland. ScotlandIS are currently looking to recruit a Part -Time Research Assistant to help on a number of projects within the organisation.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Undertake research through a variety of sources including telephone calls to member and non-member companies
- Critical evaluation of collected data
- Record findings
- Keep records and accounts of the management of the project
In order to be considered you will require the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills including a good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- A knowledge of cyber security and data science and/or the wider digital technology sectors would be preferred but is not essential
- Success when working to targets.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
- Experience of using office systems.
- Ability to demonstrate active listening skills and quickly build rapport and trust
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and also have access to the following:
- Starbucks on site
- on site Canteen
- Free access to gym/fitness centre
Apply online now to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with ScotlandIS