Marketing Assistant (Including Social Media and Email Campaigns) -Part Time – 3 Months (initially) – Edinburgh (remote working)
About the Company
Established 10 years ago, UNIQ Sales and Marketing, are a marketing agency based in Edinburgh, currently working virtually to deliver the following:
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Sales enablement services
- Website development
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
We work with a wide range of companies and industries which means there is a great deal of variety and fun, in our work. Our mission: through powerful marketing campaigns, we help our clients grow their business, to enable them to employ at least one more person, positively impacting unemployment and poverty. Our results define us as a business which means tracking and measuring results across the board is at the heart of what we do.
About the role
We are looking for someone to join us on a part time basis (approximately 10 hours per week) for an initial 3 Month period. We will offer you a real wealth of experience over a range of areas, including, but not limited to:
- Speak to clients about potential post topics and company news to be featured
- Discuss with line manager potential topics and ideas for that month
- Research and writing of social media posts including sourcing images and requesting images from the client
- Schedule social media posts in our Software – planable.io
- Manage and respond to client edits and oversee posts being signed off
- Ensure posts are posted on time. Report any delays to line manager
- Produce social media report at the end of each month
- Identify any messages or responses on social media platforms and top-level interaction
- Speak to clients and write and create promotional emails
- Oversee edits and client sign off of those emails
- Schedule emails
- Produce a report at the end of each month with the results of the email marketing
Client Liaison / Project Management
- Assist with project management & overseeing that required information is gathered from clients. Additionally, information and collarteral may be required from other team members. For example, getting access to the necessary systems, access to passwords, check that assigned tasks are completed by the team.
- Keep project management software up to date.
- Keep line manager up to date with the progress and risks of each project.
- Report any issues or blockers preventing any tasks or actions being completed to line manager
- Attend morning and afternoon meetings to report updates.
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion and drive for learning and working
- Demonstrable organisation skills
- Competent in managing and prioritising workload
- Ability to use your initiative
- Ability to research topics and information
- Produce professionally written, engaging and grammatically correct copy
- Ability to write engaging social media posts though training will be ongoing
- Experience of social media
- Digital marketing experience
- WordPress experience
You will be employed initially on for a 3 Month period working 10 hours per week at a rate of £9 per hour. The company is based in Edinburgh, but we are currently all working remotely. Initially you will also be expected to work remotely and therefore it is important that you have access to the necessary equipment and have a good broadband connection.
Apply online now with your CV and cover letter to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with UNIQ Marketing