Junior Web Developer, Glasgow, 12 months, starting May / June 2017
Adimo is a leading Martech business, established for over 4 years, with offices based across the UK.
The brain child of highly regarded Digital Heads; Richard Kelly & Colin Brown, Adimo has already been on a fantastic journey and are about to embark on a very exciting few years ahead.
At Adimo our belief is shopping should be simpler. Our technology has enabled brands to connect to consumers baskets; Making Marketing Shoppable.
We have seen phenomenal success with not only the delivery and use of our technology; but also our enviable client portfolio including brands such as Nestle, PepsiCo and more.
But this is just the beginning of our Adimo story and we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic team to help drive our business and product to the next level!
Adimo is going global and we need ambitious, skilled people to help build this fantastic company and enjoy the journey along the way!
Here at Adimo we offer all employees a plethora of opportunities; this is genuinely a chance to join a business where you can put your stamp on your role and reap the rewards and benefits! Daily!
The Culture - Fun. Exciting. No Micro-Management. Trusting. A Genuine Family.
The Potential - With all roles, there is genuine opportunity for progression here at Adimo. Following significant funding we are about to embark on a huge phase of growth! With that comes opportunity
The Benefits - Great holiday entitlement, Contributed Pension Scheme, Birthday Treats, Annual Anniversary Treats
The Fun - Craft Beers & Bubbles are an essential part of Adimo work life on a Friday! We also love a Monthly Adimo lunch, Adimo Adventure Days and much more!
As we embark on the next phase of our business growth we are always open to new
ideas, new perks and benefits and genuinely listen to our Adimog’s!
The Junior Web Developer Position
May appeal to Computing Science graduates that want to get involved in a fast growing tech Startup that is changing the way people shop both on and offline.
The successful Web Developer will be working in a buoyant, sociable development environment and will receive on the job training and mentoring.
- Working in the development team under guidance of the CTO
- Building campaigns produced by the designers as directed by the account manager
- Working closely with the Account Manager and Designer to develop campaigns that impress and excite clients
- Collaborate on the development of the Adimo product suite
- Support on the development of additional product offerings
- Support on the development of bespoke campaign work
- Working towards degree level (Computing Science / Software Engineering preferable)
- Experience with OOP and design patterns such as MVC & MVVM.
- Experience with REST Web Services
- Knowledge of relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Superior attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated to seek solutions, create ideas and develop new skills
What Would Sweeten The Deal?
- NET Experience, C#
- Unit Testing
- Candidates having experience in one or more of the following:
- Angular JS
- Node JS
- CSS3 Transitions & Animations
- Familiarity with Sketch 3
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Adimo is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Apply now to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with Adimo