Hardware Engineer, Glasgow, 6 months, Starting ASAP
Visual Management Systems provides complete solutions including engineering services, software and hardware to integrate the world’s largest and most complex physical security systems.
Visual Management Systems is expanding their team in Glasgow, and looking for a Linux Developer with the following:
- In depth knowledge of digital circuit design.
- Knowledge of Verilog/VHDL hardware design languages.
- Familiarity/experience with FPGA devices, tools and workflow.
- An understanding of communication methods such as SPI, I2C etc.
- Diagnostic skills, such as the ability to use an oscilloscope to conduct logic/signal level investigation.
- Experience or knowledge og Xilinx tools such as Vivado and\or Petalinux.
Start your e-Placement Scotland journey with Visual Management Systems by applying today.