Graphic Design Intern, 3 - 12 months, Glasgow, June 2017
About the company
App house that develops apps aimed at wee ones, geared around a WeeMee. An avatar character that was developed ten years ago, over 60 million have been created world wide. Wee World is now focusing on mobile and tablet activities for 2-4 years old that are fun but educational.
- Basic skills in Adobe Animate / Illustrator
- Illustration skills desirable
- Illustrate and animate characters in a particular style
- Interest in games design and children’s app development
- Wants a career in game illustration
- Has started their own portfolio/projects to show
Applications welcome for penultimate year students seeking a 3 month summer placement, part-time term time placement, or 12 month sandwich year placement.
Please specify your placement preferences in your cover letter.