Graphic Design & UX Specialist (Starting Aug 2017 as paid Intern)
About the Company
VoucherCart is a global voucher sales engine used by Restaurants, Hotels, Beauty Salon & Spa, Leisure & Recreation and retail businesses to sell their products and services as Gift Cards, eVouchers and Coupons online. As a plug-and-play SaaS software tool, businesses can subscribe to create, promote and sell quickly and easily using pre-scheduled automated promotion via their Websites, email and Social Media.
We are seeking to build a multi-disciplinary team to represent our business in Europe and other global territories from our base in Edinburgh.
● Gain a deep understanding of what VoucherCart is and how best to describe it in semantic (keyword) terms to prospective customers via digital channels in the language in which you will be working, for SEO, Paid Advertising and Marketing Communications.
● Understand the Brand identity and build a reusable portfolio of graphics and media assets.
● Provide graphic design works produced in Adobe Creative Suite for use across a range of marketing initiatives from Facebook Ads, to Explainer PDF’s and website graphics, voucher design works and more…
● Create and publish Facebook videos for Facebook Video Marketing.
● Liaise with team to establish works required and adhere to publishing deadlines.
You will have a good understanding and knowledge of Adobe AI, Photoshop, Fireworks and Video production tools and produce content to address market messaging for VoucherCart across the following sectors.
● Hotels ● Restaurants
● Spa, Beauty, Health and Wellness Businesses
● Leisure and recreation Businesses
How to Apply
Application Requirements Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be interviewing from Monday 21st August, so early application is advised.
Apply online to start your e-Placement Journey with Voucher Cart