Social Media & Facebook Marketing Intern (Starting Aug 2017 as paid Intern)
About the Company
VoucherCart is a global voucher sales engine used by Restaurants, Hotels, Beauty Salon & Spa, Leisure & Recreation and retail businesses to sell their products and services as Gift Cards, eVouchers and Coupons online. As a plug-and-play SaaS software tool, businesses can subscribe to create, promote and sell quickly and easily using pre-scheduled automated promotion via their Websites, email and Social Media. We are seeking to build a multi-disciplinary team to represent our business in Europe and other global territories from our base in Edinburgh.
Starting as a paid intern you will:
● Gain a deep understanding of what VoucherCart is and how it works.
● Work on marketplace mapping - sector targeting, geographic targeting and demographic targeted segmentation. (Know your buyer)
● Be responsible for conducting and reporting on marketing campaigns via Facebook, Adwords and other digital channels. You will have a good understanding of SEO, Paid Advertising and Digital Marketing Communications.
● Production of facebook video, and graphic ads content, website landing pages and consistency of messaging.
● Work with the team on a range of tasks as required which may include but not limited to:
○ Target Keyphrase Analysis
○ On-site keyphrase optimisation
○ Provide Customer Boarding and Support as required in your specialist language
You will be responsible for Social Media Marketing activities with a particular focus on Facebook and video ad production and management.
Start Date: Late Aug/Early Sept 2017 Hours: t.b.c
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be interviewing from Monday 21st August, so early application is advised.
Apply online now to start your e-Placement Journey with VoucherCart