eLearning Developer, Remote, 12 months, Full Time starting Summer 2021
About the company
20/20 is a leading project management training and development company based in Westhill, Aberdeen with a global Client base in the Oil & Gas, Engineering & Construction, Utilities, Nuclear and Transport Sectors. Our courses are accredited by The Association for Project Management (APM and leading Sector bodies such as The Engineering & Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB).
Our development team have developed a range of eLearning, virtual and classroom courses and we are experiencing a rapid increase in demand for more on-line content.
About the role
The role is an eLearning Developer, working with the latest eLearning technologies to create world-class, engaging learning content using the best on-line instruction design techniques.
You will work as part of a small team, gaining experience in the development of commercial eLearning products, working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to apply on-line learning design techniques to new and existing courses.
The role is a remote working opportunity, however occasional travel to Aberdeen may be required.
- Currently studying towards a Computer Science / Digital Media related degree – penultimate/final year
- Passionate about eLearning
- Able to take ownership for projects and work to time limits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and have a self-sufficient outlook.
- Pay strong attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Articulate Suite experience
- On-line learning creation experience
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get involved in challenging projects
- Well organised administration skills
- Inspired and curious
- Reliable and dependable
Apply now with a CV and cover letter and examples of your work to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with 2020 Project Management