eLearning Developer, Remote, 12 months, starting Summer 2021
About the company
20/20 is a leading project management training and development company based in Westhill, Aberdeen with a global Client base in the Oil & Gas, Engineering & Construction, Utilities, Nuclear and Transport Sectors. Our courses are accredited by The Association for Project Management (APM and leading Sector bodies such as The Engineering & Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB).
Our development team have developed a range of eLearning, virtual and classroom courses and we are experiencing a rapid increase in demand for more on-line content.
About the role
The role is an eLearning Developer, working with the latest eLearning technologies to create world-class, engaging learning content using the best on-line instruction design techniques.
You will work as part of a small team, gaining experience in the development of commercial eLearning products, working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to apply on-line learning design techniques to new and existing courses.
The role is a remote working opportunity, however occasional travel to Aberdeen may be required. The role is ideally full time, but we can consider candidates who are available full time during the Summer and part time during term time.
- Currently studying towards a Computer Science / Digital Media related degree – penultimate/final year
- Passionate about eLearning
- Able to take ownership for projects and work to time limits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and have a self-sufficient outlook.
- Pay strong attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Articulate Suite experience
- On-line learning creation experience
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get involved in challenging projects
- Well organised administration skills
- Inspired and curious
- Reliable and dependable
Apply now with a CV and cover letter and examples of your work to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with 2020 Project Management