Digital Marketing/SEO Content Writer - 3 Months – Part Time – Glasgow
Are you Social Media savvy, do you know how to engage with people on social media? Can you write inspirational content, for a number of organisations that will help to drive customer engagement, traffic, revenue and SEO rankings?
Then you might be just the person we are looking for:
About the company
multiplied by helps businesses attract and retain customers with design and insight.
Our multi-disciplinary team works with clients of all sizes, delivering brand, web, print and audio-visual design, underpinned by creative strategy and customer relationship management software.
About the role
The successful applicant will initially join as an intern on a part-time basis with a view to joining us full time.
This is a good opportunity to acquire real workplace experience in a supported role with significant client engagement.
Responsibilities will cover both internal projects and retained client work, including, but not be limited to:
- To write content that may include: Campaign Landing Pages / blog,
- Populating meta data for all pages. Create new and update existing pages.
- Ad-hoc marketing & content marketing campaign content requests.
- Review existing content on website(s) and advise on strategies to refresh or better optimise.
- Delivering all content in line with the brands’ tone of voice.
- Keyword research for SEO.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Promote content on social media
- Ensuring all content meets SEO best practice guidelines and aligns with our brand strategies to support natural search rankings.
- Analysing website content performance and making recommendations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Editorial skills, with exceptional English, impeccable grammar and attention to detail.
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimization.
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects.
Key Behaviours Required:
- Exceptional English writing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Keen interest in online marketing and SEO.
- A sound understanding of writing for the web.
- Good understanding of SEO best practice is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised and self-motivated.
A working knowledge of WordPress and/or Hubspot would be advantageous but are not essential – a demonstrable ability and motivation to learn and use new software is more important.
Apply online now with a detailed cover letter to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with Multipliedby