Digital Marketing Intern, Livingston (Part-time, 3 months)
About the Company
Clarus Networks Ltd, based in Livingston, Clarus is a group of companies working within the telecommunications industry. For further information, see our websites:
About the role
Clarus Networks Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern. In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on campaigns with our sales and marketing team. Our ideal intern candidate has excellent writing and graphic design skills to produce high-quality, professional content for our websites and social channels. This will include blog articles, graphics and video content. This is a great opportunity for candidates to work on a group of exciting brands in the technology sector.
Applicants should be current enrolled in a related degree and able to travel to our office based in Livingston.
Support our Marketing Director and Business Development team, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Social media content creation (LinkedIn)
- Assist the sales team with email campaigns
- Assist with website management (WordPress)
- Produce regular, high quality blog articles
- Graphics creation
- Video creation
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
- Enrolled in a related degree
- Can produce high-quality written content
The following skills are central to the role and any experience would be beneficial:
- Experience in WordPress or other CMS
- Graphic design skills e.g. Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
- Video creation / editing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Analytics
The successful applicant will be rewarded with £10 per hour.
Apply online now with portfolio samples along with a covering letter and your CV to start your e-Placement Scotland journey with Clarus Networks Ltd