Digital Marketing Assistant, Glasgow, 12 months
About the company
Odro is a young fast growing software business that is rapidly expanding its business throughout the UK and overseas. It develops innovative software collaboration products based around video technology for meetings, interviews and general online collaboration.
Odro has a young creative and vibrant team of 8 employees across sales, technology and finance.
Odro is based in the iconic Templeton Building on Glasgow Green where parking, access to the park and city centre is all within walking distance.
The Odro working environment is very informal as you expect in a young tech company, where people have a great deal autonomy and trust to be creative and productive and to feel part of the Osdro team.
The web site is www.odro.co.uk
The role is that of Digital Marketing Assistant.
The purpose of the role is to review all aspects of the current Digital marketing strategy and to actively create new opportunities for Odro to increase its digital marketing activity.
Specific jobs would be reviewing the current web site, creating and managing blogs, considering and creating White Papers around the industry sectors current supported by Odro.
Working closely with the sales team to identify and create new opportunities to drive inward business opportunities to the sales support team
Reporting would be direct to the Sales Director.
As Odro is a fast growing business with big ambitions for international growth the opportunities could be significant for the right person, with an can do attitude, imagination and creativity.
- Experience and knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of software such as Photoshop, and relevant publishing software such as Adobe Indesign or similar.
- Ability to research markets and opportunities and create imaginative and informative and helpful articles for publication.
- Bright and friendly personality is essential and ability to operate well within a team environment and supporting other team members.
- Ability to generate ideas and be innovative in solving problems.
Ideally studying a degree in relevant subjects such as design, digital marketing, communication etc.
Apply now to start your e-Placement journey with Odro.