Deep Learning Scientist, Edinburgh
Voysis is looking for Deep Learning Scientists to participate in the company’s ongoing modelling of speech and language data from our office in either our Dublin or Edinburgh city centre offices.
Voysis is an innovative voice AI company that builds state of the art conversational systems using deep learning. We work with partner companies to allow them to conversation enable their applications and services. This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and talented individuals who are revolutionising how people interact with devices.
- Develop repeatable modelling recipes and techniques for models across a wide range of domains: ASR, TTS, NLP, NLU, NLG
- Focus on high impact, high quality research with strict research methodologies including reproducibility and documentation
- Actively participate in code reviews and code refactoring
Skills and qualifications desired:
- Working towards a Ph.D. in computer science or equivalent required
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux development environment
- Strong publication track record or significant experience in industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential
Rewards and compensation:
- Competitive salary in addition to company stocks
- Annual leave: 23 days
- Private healthcare
- Work permit and relocation costs covered
How to apply
To apply for this position, please include your CV and a covering letter stating how you could be a good fit for this role. You should also include your availability e.g. part time or full time, and when you could start this role.