Ceridian Europe creates agile, innovative cloud-based technology that organisations around the world use to attract, develop, manage and pay their people. Our award-winning Dayforce solution helps our customers effectively manage compliance, track time and attendance, make better decisions, build great teams and drive engagement with their employees; whilst giving our clients the ability to interact with their employees anywhere and on any device.
At Ceridian Europe it’s not just what we do, it’s how we do it to achieve our brand promise, Makes Work Life Better. Our culture fosters the Our Way values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism and Agility. Our dedicated employees work hard in a fun and vibrant environment.
We employ a diverse group of talented colleagues who are driven to excellence and innovation, and who are invested in their own career development.
We are currently looking for a bright and driven individual to join our Operations Team to complete a 12-month placement. The successful candidate will help drive our business forward through identification of business improvement programs and initiatives.
In return, the successful candidate will have the benefit of full exposure to working within a technology start-up environment, and will gain valuable project management skills and experience.
The position is based from Ceridian Europe’s headquarters in Finnieston, Glasgow.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
• Perform research and compile information related to operational improvements.
• Contribute to developing our operations strategy based on observations and customer feedback.
• Conduct an analysis on space requirements and support the potential adoption of additional premises to support growth.
• Document business processes with ambition to improve and streamline.
• Co-ordinate with vendors and our internal Finance team.
• Contribute to daily tasks that enhance the Company’s general efficiency.
Working towards a degree, preferably related to Business Information Management or Information Technology. However, other subjects will be considered provided the candidate has the required skills.
Skills / Experience
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong IT skills; specifically, Microsoft applications.
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
• Attention to detail.
• A solution-focussed approach, that is imaginative and resourceful.
• An enthusiastic team player but able to work on own initiative.
Apply now to start your e-Placement journey with Ceridian today.