Administration Support – 12 Months plus – Full Time (part – time available for the right person) – Glasgow
About the Company
CCRS Brokers Ltd is a Glasgow-based independent commercial insurance broker focussed on providing superior technical advice and service to businesses throughout the UK. We were established by Neil Campbell, our Managing Director, in 2008 and have grown the business organically over the past 10 years. We currently have 32 staff based in our Glasgow office and place £10M Gross Written Premium in the UK insurance market. Our target clients are midmarket commercial businesses paying between £20,000 - £250,000 premium annually.
What we do:
Our main services include:
- Professional insurance broking services
- Claims management
- Risk management advice and support
- Due Diligence reviews
Our experienced team have expertise in a variety of sectors. Specialisms include:
- Public Sector
- Leisure Trusts
- End of Life Vehicle Dismantlers
- Food & Drink
- Property Owners
About the role
CCRS Brokers are recruiting for administration support person to join our rapidly expanding team.
We are a modern, forward thinking and innovative business looking for an enthusiastic hard working individual. We aim to encourage employee development and support any professional development our employees wish to pursue.
The right candidate should have a minimum of 2 years previous admin experience (ideally in an insurance environment).
• Printing, photocopying & scanning
• Binding reports
• Processing mid-term adjustments
• Issuing policy documents
What we can offer you
- Career progression and the chance to tailor your future
- Full support for industry qualifications
- Technical excellence training
- Pension and Death in service
- Monthly sports and social events
- Medical second opinion service
Apply online now with your CV and Covering letter